- For customers, during our peak periods (see below) we require a deposit for each animal, which is non-refundable.
- During our peak periods a booking is only accepted on receipt of your deposit. Payment may be made by Debit/Credit card, cash or BACS transfer.
- All prices/tariffs quoted will be at the rate prevailing at time of booking. All prices/tariffs charged will be the rate prevailing at the time of boarding.
- We operate a daily charge rate. Customers are charged for the day of arrival and for each day thereafter including the day that they leave regardless of the time.
- All cats boarded must be up to date with core vaccinations, Feline panleukopenia virus (FPV), Feline herpesvirus (FHV), and Feline calicivirus (FCV).
Peak Period Terms
Our peak period terms are Easter, summer and Christmas/ New Year.
During our peak periods we do not give credits for shortened stays.
You are welcome to bring your own bedding, toys, scratching posts and food. Unfortunately no discount will be given if you provide your own pets food. We do however try to keep a wide variety of biscuits and meat in our stock.
Our Christmas opening times are as follows:
Christmas Eve open between 9-11am only
Closed Christmas day all day
Closed Boxing day all day
Open as usual 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th December.
New Years Eve open 9-11am
Closed New Years day all day
Re open as usual 2nd January 2018.
If you have a query regarding any of our terms & conditions or anything else please call us now on 01535 644488 and we will be happy to help.